Brent G. Burpee - Career Highlights and Testimonials
Is Brent G. Burpee the attorney to help you? Most criminal clients will agree on a plea that includes probation, a fine, and community service, but some clients have a strong case that results in a best case scenario. Some of these highlights are listed below:
◦ Brent negotiated a guilty plea where a multiple-time offender served only three days in Dallas County Jail for possession and transport of several pounds of marijuana across state lines, with no fine, probation, or other penalty.
◦ On a years-old probation violation for felony credit card fraud with an active warrant, Brent convinced the judge to let his client go free without additional punishment.
◦ On a few occasions, Brent has negotiated a guilty plea where a defendant agreed to three years deferred adjudication probation and a fine after being arrested with a trunk full of marijuana being transported across state lines.
◦ For multiple clients, Brent has secured a complete dismissal of assault charges after an affidavit of non-prosecution was signed by the victim.
◦ On multiple public indecency cases, Brent's defense strategy avoided conviction and plead his clients to Misdemeanor-C Disorderly Conduct.
◦ When hired early enough, Brent has avoided charges being filed by discussing the facts and walking our client into the police station to give a complete statement in advance of prosecution.
After years of worrying about my arrest and the long-term impact on my life, Brent G. Burpee stepped in and took control. Before long my charge had been reduced by excellent negotiations on his part. Now the nightmare is behind me, and I can move on with my Life. I highly recommend Brent G. Burpee if you need help.
My reputation was on the line after I was wrongly accused of a crime. I brought in Brent G. Burpee before speaking with the police, and he walked me through the entire process and stood beside me as I told my side of the story. As a result, the charges were never filed and I moved on with my life. The security I gained by having an experienced professional there during this ordeal was well worth the legal fees. When you face prosecution, don’t go in alone.